Swim coaching for children & young adults
Looking for a club where your child can improve their swimming in a fun, informal atmosphere?
You've found us! Our qualified coaches will help your child develop their skills and a love of swimming for life.
TRY US FREE!
The first three sessions with us are free, so you can test the water and see if we're right for you.
What we offer
- Coaching for any child who can swim a width unaided
- Sessions every Thursday during term time at Appleby Pool
- Structured programme by qualified coaches
- Just £38 a term (inc pool entry, coaching & membership of Amateur Swimming Association)
- Welcoming new members now
"My girls love coming to Swimming Club. They enjoy the social side of it, meeting up and swimming with friends. They enjoy being pushed by their instructors and really enjoy the games at the end. Swimming Club has really improved the girls stamina and confidence. Thank You".
Coach with us
Gain a nationally recognised coaching qualification through Appleby Swim Club. We offer fully funded places on the Amateur Swimming Association's Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications in Teaching Aquatics.
Already qualified? We'd love to have you coach with us.
I enjoy giving children the opportunity to challenge and excel themselves. Sweyn, head coach